Attendant at reception and shipping
The reception and shipping of goods attendance works on the processing of equipment that will be sold in our liquidation centers.
Summary of functions:
- Treat the goods by following a different approach depending on the product;
- Cod, label and calculate objects or materials;
- Ensure quality control;
- Pack the products carefully;
- Perform various tasks;
- Raise objects that can weigh up to 25 pounds;
- Maintain the clean place of work;
- Perform any other tasks related to the request of your superior.
- Skill to lean and raise objects on the ground or in deep boxes;
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes in methods;
- Ability to work standing all day, leaning and lifting objects (30 lb);
- Meticulous, fine dexterity and detail concern;
- Love teamwork;
- Patient and versatile;
- Show resourcefulness.
Working conditionsSalary: $ 14.75/HRS
Number of hours per week: 40 hours
Work schedule: day, Monday to Friday
Employment status: permanent, full time
If you are interested in joining our team, you must submit your request electronically to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org